Welcome to the second episode of the Primal Shift.
In this episode we explore the multi-faceted world of Paleo. There are many approaches and theories that sit under the umbrella term of Paleo. We will attempt to break down the primary protocols and talk about our own experiences with each one we have tried.
Our aim is not to confuse you with all this information but merely demonstrate how diverse the Paleo community is. The take home message is to get to know your body and research different paleo protocols to find out which one might be the best fit for you.
Please be aware that we have made an obvious omission of Western A Price in this podcast. We intended to cover WAP (but got a bit side-tracked!) and acknowledge that WAP has a significant influence in the Paleo community.
In the Paleo Spectrum we cover:
- Primal: Mark’s Daily Apple
- Whole30: Whole9 Life
- 80/20 approach
- Auto-Immune Protocol: The Paleo Mom
- Epipaleo: Jack Kruse
- Lean Gains
- Very Low Carb & Ketogetic Diet: Jimmy Moore’s Livin’ La Vida Low Carb
- Perfect Health Diet: Paul Jaminet
We also discuss:
- “Paleo for Dummies” on Paleo in Melbourne
- “What is the Paleo Diet” on Eat Sleep Move
- “The 7 Best Answers to the Question of “What is Paleo?” on Eat Sleep Move
- Intermittent Fasting for Women: Paleo for Women, Stefani Ruper
- Intermittent Fasting and Lean Gains: Paleo Angel
- Ivy’s experience with Lean Gains: “My Lean Gains Experiment”
- Primal Docs: to find a Paleo or Primal physician near you