In this episode we introduce the newest member of the TPS family
Charby is the man behind
The Ancestral Body.
He is a Nutritional Health Coach, Personal Trainer, Speaker and Writer.
A graduate of The University of Melbourne, The Institute For Integrative Nutrition, and The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers, he has written countless articles for prominent online publications and blogs, is a proud member of Fitness Australia, and engages in education programs at both local schools and The Royal Children’s Hospital.
Charby’s journey has been a personal one from the outset.
He went back to ‘Eating Real Food’, lost a stack of fat, got fit, and is now using his own life skills and experience, on-top of over a decade in education, to help others find the combination of lifestyle factors that best suit their needs.
Most of you will already be familiar with Charby’s infectious energy and cheeky sense of humour.
But even those of you who follow Charby already, might learn something as we ask the nosy questions and get to know Charby a little bit better.
We chat about:
- Charby’s personal story and how he came to the Primal lifestyle
- The positive effect this has had on his family and why his mother is now referred to as ‘Benjamin Button’
- Charby’s approach to health coaching and personal training
- The dilemmas of dating, online dating and socialising when Primal
- Could you date a vegetarian?
- Our various collective ‘weirdisms’
- Charby’s tips for shopping at the Farmer’s Market and Supermarket
- What Charby had for brekkie
Please join us in welcoming Charby to The TPS Team!
We hope you enjoy listening to this episode, because we certainly had a lot of fun recording it…as you will hear!!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Charby’s Website: The Ancestral Body
- “The Dark Side of Fat Loss” Sean Croxton
- Marks Daily Apple
- The Paleo Spectrum
- Ivy’s Festive Macadamia Chocolate Cake
- PaleOMG: Microwavable Pumpkin Cake in a Mug
- Little Creek Beef
- Sydney Morning Herald: Lifetime of dieting is the new weight loss plan