Guy and Stu are joining us today to chat about health, the business of health and productivity hacks.
Guy Lawrence has a ton of experience as a health and fitness coach …he loves Crossfit, TRX and jumping into icebaths
And Stuart Cooke is a graphic designer and father of 3 girls with a keen interest in health and wellness …and together they’ve made 180 Nutrition into a successful and thriving business!
We chat about:
- What the go is with ice baths and controlled cold exposure
- How the boys came to make their primal shift
- And how they met, started their bro-mance and their nutrition empire
- What makes their health business work so well
- Why education and empowering people with knowledge is so important to them both (like with their health sessions podcasts)
- Cutting through confusion, allowing for individualism and self-experimentation
- What are the most common mistakes they see people making with their health and their expectations
- Taking small steps and going from there
- How the boys “walk their talk”, structure their day and manage everything they have going on with the business and their daily lives – Guy meditates, Stu makes sure he gets quality sleep
- How Stu ensures a good night sleep – he shares his best tools and tips
- Tips for switching off the internal business chatter
- Guy’s best tips for forming the meditation habit
- The relaxation response
- Best productivity hacks – apps, planning, outsourcing, turning off notifications, checking email
- What is one small thing people can do to get them moving in the right direction – in health and business
- What’s coming up for 180 Nutrition?