Linda is the author of ‘Stress Made Easy – Peeling Women Off The Ceiling’. She has a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and 17 years clinical experience as a stress management specialist.
In that time, Linda has found that the capacity to change your mind ….changes your world and she’s helped hundreds of clients better identify, understand and manage their stress.
Linda also has a weekly radio show focusing on stress management, health and wellbeing.
We chat with Linda about:
- How did Linda come up with the name of her book
- Linda’s personal journey from high pressure corporate life to traditional Chinese medical practitioner
- What is stress?
- Why do we react to stress the way we do?
- Linda’s approach to working with people: re-programming the internal environment
- What is happening to our brain when we’re stressed?
- Faster EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique
- Using the mind to change the brain
- How long does the Faster EFT process take?
- How quickly will people see / feel results using Faster EFT?
- Finding where stress manifests in the body through pain and/or illness
- Reconnecting the mind and body
- The importance of self-care
- Can our awareness of stress make us more stressed?
- The benefits of being in nature and walking
- Adaptability Model : Assess, Distill, Associate, Process, Test
- How superhighways (neural pathways) are created and strengthened in the brain
- What is tapping?
- How does Linda manage her own stress and demands of life