In this episode we speak to the multi-talented and super human Steph Gaudreau from Stupid Easy Paleo.
When Steph isn’t creating delicious & nutritious chow, she’s lifting heavy things, writing books and running her new podcast Harder to Kill Radio. Steph is also a one time science teacher and current holistic nutritionist, so I think we are in good hands here!
Steph and her husband Craig Zielinski will be heading to the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand!) to speak at the Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand (AHSNZ) international Symposium October.
We Chat About
- Steph talks about her new online program (coming soon!)
- Steph’s Primal Shift
- How Steph developed a better relationship with her body through an ancestral lifestyle, and cross fit
- Balancing personal fitness with business goals
- The story behind ‘Stupid Easy Paleo’
- How to face the fear when making big life or career changes
- Steph’s advice for goal setting and changing habits
- Why there is an absence of sweet snack foods on Steph’s site
- Taming the sugar beast
- Modifying nutrition for athletic performance and endurance training
- How do humans become ‘unbreakable’?
- Why is Steph traveling to New Zealand for the AHSNZ Symposium in October?
- What is Steph talking about at AHSNZ?
- Moving beyond the obsession of aesthetics
- Steph runs the ‘5 rapid fire’ gauntlet questions!
- Stupid Easy Paleo
- Loren Cordain
- The Whole30
- Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand
- Ecology Skincare