Welcome to part two of the EAT shift, which is all about celebrating food!!
We explore the many weird and wonderful ways to make eating fun, adventurous and most importantly…. delicious!
We chat about:
- What do the Primal-Shifters actually eat? – Part TWO!
- Adding new and unfamiliar herbs and spices to a dish can keep you from getting bored
- Experimenting with the ‘Wild Food Challenge’
- Charby and Andrew invent ‘Plate-za’ and Egg-Meat’
- We make a huge mess in the kitchen
- Is there a reason that we LOVE playing with our food?
- Get that napkin OFF my junk!
- Why sharing food, or ‘communal’ eating, is so important
- Say no to FOMO at restaurants.
- Jo’s tells us about her love affair with pumpkin
- We just love eating with our hands
- Our taste buds tend to change over time
- It’s ok to be ‘boring’ with food from time to time – not every meal has to be chef quality
- Crystal takes her medicine, in the form of ‘liver pills’
- Nose to tail eating – Our way of respecting the WHOLE animal
- No NOT Google ‘food-porn’; just don’t do it!
Links discussed in this episode:
- How To Make Kombucha – The Ancestral Body
- The Wild Food Challenge – Eat Sleep Move
- Eat Sleep Move: Easy Egg Pancake Recipe
- Resistant Starch and Pre-biotics (Banana Flour Carrot Muffins)
- Indi Nature – Claire Yates
- Eat Drink Paleo – Irey Maci
- Pete Evans
- Ecology Skin Care
- Eating Well Out
- The Ancestral Body